In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Success Guaranteed Plan in Akron, Columbus, Canton & Youngstown, OH
Sharing the risk with our patients: take home a baby or receive a 100% refund.
We at Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility firmly believe that our fertility center maximizes your chance of conception, a successful pregnancy and taking home a child. And we’re sympathetic to the stress involved with pursuing fertility treatment. We have always shared the emotional risk with our patients, but our confidence in our capacity for success allows us to share your financial risk as well.
We are proud to provide the first IVF Success Guaranteed Plan in Northeast and Central Ohio. If you don’t have insurance coverage, this plan is designed to help by guaranteeing you’ll take home a baby or we’ll refund every penny.
How does the Success Guaranteed Plan work?
The program includes up to three fresh IVF cycles and an unlimited number of frozen embryo transfer cycles until you take home a baby — including the cost of freezing and thawing embryos for transfer. If there are frozen embryos remaining from a failed fresh cycle, we’ll perform frozen embryo transfers before undertaking another fresh cycle. If you don’t have a live birth, we’ll refund 100% of your initial payment.
A unique offer from a unique group of fertility specialists.
Besides being the first and only practice in Northeast and Central Ohio to offer a plan that shares the risks of IVF with its patients, we are one of the few practices nationally that offer the guarantee of taking home a baby. Some others may only offer early or “ongoing” pregnancy but don’t guarantee a baby. And isn’t that the only measure of success?
Keeping IVF affordable by offering a low-cost, low-risk program.
|Women younger than 35:
|Women aged 35 to 37:
*Some costs not included in this program:
- Normal screening tests
- Recruitment or purchase fees for donor sperm or donor egg
- Preimplantation genetic screening/diagnosis (PGS/PGD)
Keeping our Success Guaranteed Plan accessible to as many people as possible.
Women who meet the following criteria:
- 37 years old or younger
- No more than one prior failed IVF cycle or two prior miscarriages
- Normal ovarian reserve testing
- Normal evaluation of the uterine cavity (office hysteroscopy)
- No presence of a hydrosalpinx (fluid-filled fallopian tube)
- Less than obese weight (BMI under 30)
- Overall normal health (we’ll evaluate diabetes, hypertension and other chronic disorders on a per-patient basis)
- Male partner must have viable sperm that’s suitable for intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Couple must be willing to freeze any leftover, high-quality embryos from their IVF cycle
- Patients who need ICSI or PGS/PGD are eligible
- Patients without insurance benefits (or who choose to not use benefits) are eligible — in fact, we designed this program with these patients in mind
If you wish to pursue this program, we invite you to schedule an initial consultation by calling 844-707-1296. Additionally, our friendly staff can provide more information on Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility’s IVF Guarantee Program in the Ohio communities of Akron, Columbus, Canton and Youngstown. You can also request an appointment using the form on this page.