IVF Success Rates
We’re proud to display our success rates, which demonstrate the quality of our practice.
At RGI, we are proud of our outstanding IVF success rates for both fresh and frozen embryo transfer cycles…across all age groups. Our confidence in our success with IVF is why we offer creative financing plans, such as our IVF 100% Success Guaranteed Plan.
To see IVF success rates in greater detail, visit our embryology labs’ pages on the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology’s (SART) website:
NOTE: A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches, and entry criteria for assisted reproductive technologies (ART) may vary from clinic to clinic.
Why are our IVF success rates so high?
- We tailor our treatments to each couple, individualizing our care to their specific needs.
- We maintain strict quality control in our IVF laboratories.
- Our embryologists have been trained by one of the world’s most highly regarded lab directors.
- Our embryologists’ performance is routinely assessed to help maintain the highest standards in our laboratories.
- We use the most up-to-date methodology and technology in our labs.
If you need any clarification on terminology or methods, or you’d like to make an appointment, please contact any of Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility’s offices in the Ohio communities of South Cleveland/Independence, Akron, Columbus, Canton and Youngstown by calling 866-537-2461 today. You can also request an appointment using the form on this page.