Anonymous Egg Donor Program in, South Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Canton & Youngstown, OH
Experience deep satisfaction by helping a struggling couple have a child of their own.
Because the primary factor that influences whether a woman can get pregnant is age, donor eggs from women in their peak fertility years (up to age 32) can be the key to starting a family. We only select the most qualified women for egg donation, ensuring each child has the best chance of continuing to term and living a healthy, happy life.
Here are some basic criteria for becoming an egg donor.
- Between age 21 and 32
- Informed consent of both the donor, and if married, the husband
- No history of genetic or sexually transmittable disease
- Regular menstrual cycles
- History must be free from drug and alcohol abuse
- Willing to use contraceptives for the first 2 weeks after egg donation
We compensate our donors with $5,000 and are always happy to answer your questions.
Our rigorous selection process ensures high-quality donors and healthy babies.
Candidates undergo thorough physical and psychological screenings before we accept them into our program, and we always follow the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s screening guidelines to the letter. After we approve your application and screening tests, we’ll conduct an on-site interview, where we’ll discuss the details of the program and answer any questions you have. If you decide to proceed after the interview, you’ll speak with a psychosocial counselor. We’ll then perform a physical exam and blood test to check for blood type and disease.
Once accepted, we’ll pair the women in the egg donor program with recipients in terms of their ethnicity, physical attributes and many other characteristics involved in creating the best outcomes now and for the long term. Everyone involved will be counseled before and during treatment to ensure that donors and recipient couples make informed decisions and are comfortable with the process.
Leading-edge, office-based capabilities for your convenience.
Our Akron and Westerville locations each have their own embryology and andrology labs. This means that we can handle every step of the egg donation process from the comfort of our personal treatment rooms, including:
- Patient education and detailed instructions for self-administering medications.
- Monitoring and cycle coordination between donor and recipient.
- Minimally invasive egg retrieval.
- Sperm sample collection and semen analysis.
- Standard and advanced in vitro fertilization techniques, such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Continual estrogen and progesterone treatment until approximately the 10th week of pregnancy.
Offering a reliable path to parenthood for women with many different infertility conditions.
If you have any of the following conditions, it can make a successful pregnancy unlikely or impossible. Donor eggs are an excellent solution, allowing nearly every woman to start a family. Ask about our services if you struggle with:
- Severe ovarian dysfunction
- Premature ovarian failure
- Diminished ovarian reserves due to advanced maternal age
- Ovarian insufficiency due to chemotherapy
- Multiple unsuccessful IVF cycles
Covering all of your needs by securing a sperm donation, if desired.
If you require a sperm donor, you can count on RGI to guide you. We work with a national sperm bank to secure private, high-quality donations and are fully equipped to manage the entire donation process.
Become an egg donor by filling out our online questionnaire.
If you’d like to donate your eggs to a family in need, that’s great! You’re doing one or multiple people an invaluable service. Please complete our online questionnaire to see if you qualify.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility’s donor egg program in South Cleveland/Independence, Columbus, Akron, Canton, Youngstown and other Ohio communities, call 866-537-2461 today. You can also request an appointment using the form on this page.