Leading-Edge Fertility Treatments
Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility offers next-generation fertility treatments that help couples and single parents-to-be welcome healthy, beautiful babies. By choosing RGI’s advanced fertility capabilities, you’re maximizing your chance of having a child.
RGI Fertility Services
It’s important that our patients receive the very best in every aspect of their fertility journey. That’s why we offer every fertility treatment and preservation technique available today. From advanced IVF techniques to long-term egg storage, we’ll stop at nothing to give you the child of your dreams.
Look through each of these pages to learn more about our fertility treatments and services:
- Evaluation & Diagnosis. For most couples, this is a critical component of fertility services. We help couples identify the cause of their challenges quickly and accurately, using state-of-the-art technologies and decades of in-depth expertise in reproductive medicine.
- In Vitro Fertilization. The majority of couples experiencing fertility struggles will achieve success through IVF fertility treatment, which addresses female factor infertility, male factor infertility, and unidentified infertility.
- Fertility Surgery. RGI’s fertility treatments include minimally invasive, highly targeted fertility surgeries that correct the structural anomalies that inhibit successful pregnancy.
- Egg Freezing (Cryopreservation). If you decide to postpone pregnancy, we can help. Our egg freezing services allow potential parents to preserve their reproductive cells for future pregnancies.
- Egg Donation. We offer an egg donor program that helps couples without viable female reproductive cells experience successful pregnancies. Whether you’re a single parent-to-be, a member of the LGBTQ community, or if you cannot produce your own eggs for any reason, we offer fertility services that address your unique challenges in a supporting, non-judgmental way.
- Embryo Donation. Using donated embryos can give you the opportunity to experience the miracle of childbirth. For nearly 30 years, our embryo donation services have helped parents of all backgrounds build beautiful families.
- Invocell Fertility Procedure. Invocell is an innovative fertilization and incubation solution that facilitates embryo development inside the woman’s body.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is an extremely effective reproductive treatment that addresses several common fertility challenges, including low sperm count.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI). Intrauterine insemination (IUI), a type of artificial insemination, is a reproductive option that helps a broad spectrum of potential parents build healthy, happy families.
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. If you’ve experienced the loss of multiple pregnancies, please know that a future pregnancy could still occur.
- LGBT Families. Our diverse staff of reproductive specialists is proud to provide expert family building services to Northeast Ohio’s LGBTQ communities.
- Telemedicine. If you need to access fertility services remotely, RGI offers telemedicine, which allows patients to consult with our caring specialists using the communications device of their choice.
Why Should I Consider RGI Fertility Treatments?
For nearly 30 years, RGI has worked to provide fertility services that exceed industry standards of excellence. Our centers offer state-of-the-art technologies that assure exceptional outcomes using minimally invasive techniques, significantly reducing the likelihood of complications and giving parents-to-be superior results. With dedicated reproductive clinicians across a wide spectrum of disciplines, we are well-equipped to address a variety of fertility challenges effectively. Our designation as an Optum Center of Excellence says it all: RGI consistently delivers excellent, compassionate care.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility’s advanced fertility services in the Ohio communities of South Cleveland/Independence, Akron, Columbus, Canton and Youngstown, call 866-537-2461 today. You can also request a fertility service appointment using the form on this page.