When choosing a fertility clinic, IVF success rates may be one of the first statistics you review, and with good reason. In addition to other factors, IVF success rates DO matter, because they can indicate a high level of success and credibility for a clinic.
What’s more, when you consider that successful IVF and a healthy baby depend largely on your (a woman’s) age and the cause of infertility, weighing success rates is vital. But many clinics advertise high success rates, so how can you know who to trust to help you start (or add to) your dream family?
What’s behind IVF success rates and why they matter
At Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility (RGI), we proudly display our IVF success rates, and we stand behind them without fail. Our team of compassionate and highly trained infertility specialists fully understands the stress, and the emotional and financial investment involved in IVF. So, we do all we can to minimize your concerns and maximize your joy, with an IVF 100% Success Guaranteed Plan in Columbus, Akron, Canton, and Youngstown, Ohio.
Here’s what makes it possible for us to offer this exceptional program:
- We tailor treatments to each couple’s specific needs.
- We insist upon & maintain strict quality control in our IVF laboratories.
- RGI embryologists’ performance is routinely assessed to help maintain the highest standards in our laboratories.
- Our labs are equipped with the very latest technology.
- We adhere to the guidelines established by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- RGI is a member of theSociety for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART).
- Our IVF lab is accredited by SART.
- RGI physicians are board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
- We report our IVF results to the SART registry.
With IVF and our dedicated specialists, the family you’ve always wanted is possible
At Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility, we are passionately dedicated to helping you have the child of your dreams. Through meticulous evaluation and diagnosis and the latest technology and treatments, our fellowship-trained, board-certified fertility specialists will give you every available option to become pregnant and have a healthy baby.
To learn about our individualized treatment plans or outstanding success rates, or to schedule a fertility assessment, call us at 866-537-2461. Or use our convenient online form to request an appointment.